Excavator Operator Training and Certification
Excavating is recognized as one of the most dangerous construction-related operations. This course covers the set-up and safe operation of excavators, also called diggers, track hoes, or 360 excavators. Whether used for construction or general purpose production, as in recycling and scrap handling, the goal is to provide information that will increase your knowledge, make you a better operator, and keep you and those around you safe.
Hands On- 30 minutes per person
- Pre-Shift Inspections
- Safe operation of Excavators
- Applicable OSHA regulations
- Mechanical, operator control description and operation
- Pedestrian Safety
- Load handling & placement of material
- Attachment applications and proper use
- Proper and safe shut-down and parking
- Power Source Safety
- Transport Safety
Hands-On Training and Evaluation:
- Pre-shift inspection
- Hands-on training & site specific evaluation
- Safe operating techniques and related maneuvers
- Work site specific hazards
- Shut-down and parking
Classes are conducted on site for up to 20 operators per session. Wall certificates and wallet cards are included for each operator that completes the training.
Looking To Get Your Employees Certified?
Our safety training services were created and designed to meet and/or exceed all local state and Federal regulations related to employee safety training.