Fall Arrest and Protection Training
Designed for anyone already using fall arrest equipment as a part of their job or is new to the use of fall arrest equipment. In this program we will be discussing the safety value and common sense reason for fall arrest training, the components of a fall arrest system, as well as, the inspection and proper use of the equipment, therein.
The fall arrest course is a combination of formal classroom instruction and practical hands-on instruction on the use of the fall arrest equipment . Upon successful completion of this program a wall certificate and wallet card and all necessary paperwork for company records for each participant will be issued as proof of training.
4 HoursClassroom Instruction: Approximately
- Relevant OSHA regulations and ANSI rules concerning fall arrest training
- Passive And Active Restraint fall arrest system
- Fall Arrest System (Harness, Belt, Lanyard, Shock Absorption)
- Fall Arrest usage determination
- Classes Of Harnesses And Their Uses in fall arrest training
- Anchorages (Engineered, Non-Engineered) in fall arrest training
- Types Of Lanyards in fall arrest training
- Calculating Total Fall Distances
- Rope Grabs And Related Equipment used in fall arrest
- Horizontal Life Lines
- Forming A Rescue Plan for fall arrest emergencies
- Suspension Trauma
- Summary (Written Test)
Hands-On Training and Evaluation: approximately 10-15 minutes per person
- Inspection Of The Harness Before Use
- Inspection Of The Lanyard
- Proper Sizing Of The Harness For Each Individual
- Proper Care And Storage Of The Harness And Lanyard To MaximizeLife
Looking To Get Your Employees Certified?
Our safety training services were created and designed to meet and/or exceed all local state and Federal regulations related to employee safety training.