OSHA 30 Hour Safety and Health Training for General Industry
Most commonly taken by supervisors and managers,this course will offer you a thorough and broad understanding of general industrial safety and the associated regulations and standards as applied in a real-world setting. Learn from top-notch AUTHORIZED OSHA OUTREACH INSTRUCTORS and discuss and debate your interpretations as they apply to your workplace.
- 30 Hour Course (4.5 Days (8 hour day) as mandated by OSHA)
- Introduction to OSHA and the Act
- Inspections, Citations and Penalties
- Introduction to OSHA Standards
- Recordkeeping Guidelines
- Walking and Working Surfaces
- Hazard Violation Workshop
- Hazard Communication
- Personal Protective Equipment
- Introduction to Industrial Hygiene
- Means of Egress
- Fire Protection
- Material Handling
- Machine Guarding
- Confined Space
- Hazardous Materials
Looking To Get Your Employees Certified?
Our safety training services were created and designed to meet and/or exceed all local state and Federal regulations related to employee safety training.