Management Awareness Seminar
Supervisors and management personnel in general that are involved in overseeing production and distribution functions are the key link in extracting and maintaining value in the training that they deliver for their employees. This course covers the training content and training activity types that are both recommended and required by OSHA.
• 4 hours
• maximum of 10 attendees per session
• Discussion of History and Purpose of OSHA
• ANSI Rules and Standards on compliance on legislation relating to Powered Industrial Trucks
• Minimum content and instruction requirements of a training program OSHA 29 CFR 1910.178
• Common myths and mistaken beliefs about powered industrial trucks, usage and application
• Applying learned training to tasks and benefits for production
• Motivating operators to perform at a higher standard
• Creating benchmark for PIT performance in your workplace
• Consequences and benefits of standards enforcement
• Review of necessary competency of supervisors, lead persons and managers
Included: Support materials and white papers covering each topic, best practices recommendations.
Looking To Get Your Employees Certified?
Our safety training services were created and designed to meet and/or exceed all local state and Federal regulations related to employee safety training. We come to you, on-site and ready to train. Call or email us and we'll be there for you.