Train-the-Trainer Aerial Work Platforms
This two day (16 hours) program is designed to give your company’s scissor/boom lift trainer the information necessary to design and implement your own in-house man lift safety and training program. Included are OSHA regulations pertaining to aerial work platforms.
New trainers will gain a strong foundation in critical training skills and seasoned trainers will be introduced to new approaches for delivering powerful training.
This program covers OSHA requirements, liability, documentation, and responsibilities.
Course Duration: 2 day (16 hours): Course Content – Theoretical
- Knowledge requirements designated trainer status
- OSHA regulations & ANSI/ASME standards
- Compliant requirements for scissor lifts, boom lifts and man lifts equipment
- Qualities of an effective trainer
- Types of scissor lifts, boom lifts and man lifts
- Various mechanical and electronic components
- Fall Arrest for scissor lifts, boom lifts and man lifts
- Pre-operational inspections
- Work-site inspections
- Battery safety propane safety
- Safe operating procedures
- Multiple choice
- Comprehensive test of knowledge
Other Course Features:
- Individual instruction presentation conducted by all attendees
- Hands on verification of operating ability and knowledge of specific equipment
- Site-specific training content development exercise
Trainer’s Reference Manual, instruction forms and templates and PowerPoint. Wallet cards and wall certificates are awarded upon successful completion.
Looking To Get Your Employees Certified?
Our safety training services were created and designed to meet and/or exceed all local state and Federal regulations related to employee safety training.