Notice: We do not provide training for individuals that are not directed for training through their current employer or organization.
Safety Training Awareness Course For Supervisors and Managers
Personnel Safety Awareness Training
Supervisors and management personnel in general that are involved in overseeing production and distribution functions are the key link in extracting and maintaining value in the training that they deliver for their employees. This course covers the training content and training activity types that are both recommended and required by OSHA.
- 4 hours
- maximum of 10 attendees per session
- History and Purpose of OSHA
- ANSI Rules and Standards on compliance on legislation
- Minimum content and instruction requirements of a training program OSHA 1910.178
- Common myths about forklifts, usage and application
- Applying learned training to tasks and benefits for production
- Motivating operators to perform at a higher standard
- Creating benchmark for PIT performance in your workplace
- Consequences and benefits of standards enforcement
- Review of necessary competency of supervisors, lead persons and managers